LEFT HAND SIDE TAIL LIGHT FOR MITSUBISHI PAJERO NP 2002-2006
Fitting Position:Left Side
Number of light functions: 3
Section: Outer section
Light Function: with indicator
Light Function: with stop light
Light Function: with reverse light
Rated Voltage: 12 V
Payment can be made via Paypal (Accepts all major credit cards). Direct Deposit or bank transfers can also be made - Please use eBay ID as reference for bank deposits otherwise payment cannot be cleared.
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- Item will be shipped on the same business day if payment is received by 12 pm.
- Our items cannot be sent to a P.O Box due to the size of the carton.
- All items will be shipped via Courier.
- Allow 2-6 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Coburg North Warehouse.
- Actual images of the item are shown above. (All items are brand new)
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact if there is any damage.
- If you have changed your mind and want a return buyer must pay for postage costs.
- All items need to be returned to - 8 Roosevelt Street, Coburg North, Vic, 3058.
ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT. RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
If any problem should occur please contact us prior to leaving feedback & we will endeavor to resolve any concerns. We will automatically leave positive feedback as soon as it is given to us.
Free Delivery - Most areas in Australia
PICK UP IS AVAILABLE
8 Roosevelt Street
Coburg North Vic 3058
Tel: (03) 9972-2658
Mob: 0424 466 442
Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sat: 10:00am - 1:30pm
Despatched within 24hrs of payment being received.